Don't want to miss a single detail in Costa Rica's central valley? This super combo tour departing San Jose packs in the infamous Costa Rica coffee, the historical town of Grecia, Costa Rica's icon the painted oxcarts of Sarchi and finally the quintessential Costa Rica experience; a visit to the crater at the Poas Volcano National Park. What else could you expect pack into a one day tour from San Jose?
With so much packed into one day, we will just break down the highlights for you:
* A scenic drive along Costa Rica's Pan American highway as we wind through the scenic Central Valley.
* A stop to stretch our legs in Mangos park and take in the beauty of Alajuela which is home to the monument of Juan Santa Maria, Costa Rica's patron saint.
* Guided hike to the crater and Botos Lagoon at the Poas Volcano National Park for stunning views and fantastic photo ops.
* Discover the essence of one of Costa Rica's most treasured crops, the coffee beans, and enjoy a delicious typical Costa Rica style lunch at the Doka Coffee Estate.
* Discover Costa Rica's famous gothic style Metal Church and wander the local markets in Central America's cleanest town, Grecia.
* Discover the beauty of Costa Rica's painted oxcarts and witness the world's largest oxcart according to the Guinness Book of World Records in the birthplace of Costa Rica's art culture in Sarchi.
Add some amazing photo opportunities, a few authentic souvenirs, great knowledgeable and our friendly Tico guides and we are certain you will leave happy with the knowledge that you really made the most out of your Costa Rica vacation. Best of all, we offer sightseeing tour discounts in San Jose and all throughout Costa Rica. Book your quintessential Costa Rica vacation experience with The Real Deal Tours and be sure you are getting the best deals in Costa Rica!
- * Round trip transportation
- * Bilingual guide
- * Lunch
- * Entrance fees to Poas Volcano National Park
- * Entrance fees to Doka Coffee Plantation
Departures: 6:30 AM from San Jose.
Length: 8 Hours.
- * Comfortable clothing
- * Insect repellent
- * Bio-degradable sunscreen
- * Sunglasses
- * Binoculars
- * Light jacket
- * Camera
- * Cash for tour balance, souvenirs and tips.
Children: Minimum age is 3 and children ages 11 and up pay the same price as an adult.
Reserve Your Poas Volcano National Park, Doka Coffee Plantation, Historical Grecia & Sarchi Oxcarts Tour Now
The Real Deal: $94.00
The Real Deal: $67.00