If you are coming to Costa Rica on vacation, a must do tour in Jaco for both local Ticos and tourist alike is a boat tour to Tortuga Island. Come onboard our Bay Princess Catamaran or our Bay Princess Yacht for a scenic cruise through Costa Rica's Gulf of Nicoya to Isla Tortuga. Then spend the day enjoying the beaches, trails, snorkeling, water sports and all the other fun things to do on Tortuga Island. Our Tortuga Island tour is sure to be the highlight of your Jaco vacation.
Once we pick you up at your Jaco hotel, you can enjoy a light continental breakfast on the transportation on your way to Puntarenas pier. The party starts the moment you board the boat. We will get you warmed up with coffee and cookies to start your morning. Two levels, plenty of room to sunbathe on the upper deck will complement your journey to the famous Tortuga Island! Find your favorite spot inside the air-conditioned salon, or taking in the sun on the sundecks, and relax to the beat of live music on board. You will be treated to some delicious tropical fruit, fish ceviche (yum!), and natural fruit drinks along the way, or get your vacation going with a little rum punch during the 1.5 cruise to Tortuga Island.
Once we arrive on the island, your Tortuga Island tour from Jaco includes a snorkeling tour and banana boat ride. After snorkeling, you're free to enjoy the white sandy beach and crystal-clear blue water or you can partake in any of the water sports activities offered on Tortuga Island for an additional cost.
Hiking, Paddle Boats, SUP, Tandem Sea Kayaks, Water Bicycles, Jet Ski Rentals, Glass bottom Kayaks, Floating Mattress, and Horseback Riding.
Whether your Costa Rica vacation dreams include a fun-filled day of action or just want to give in to your desire of laying back and relaxing under a palm tree with a good book or a good nap, the option is yours on this incredible Tortuga Island Tour in Costa Rica!
Tortuga Island also has an on-site gift shop, in case you want to bring a little something for your crowd back home and make them a little jealous of your time in this Costa Rican paradise!!
After you have worked up an appetite after all that fun in the sun, a belly-filling lunch will be served with your choice of grilled fish filet or chicken breast, fresh salads, rice and sautéed veggies, a refreshing glass of white wine, dessert, and Costa Rican coffee... shall we say more???
After your beach break at Tortuga Island, we will board the boat and head back to Puntarenas Pier. Wind down and enjoy the cool ocean breeze while you listen to music and watch as the sky starts to change colors with the setting sun. What a wonderful day of memories you can cherish!
The Tortuga Island one day tour from Jaco is guaranteed to be a full day of fun in the sun. A great weekend escape for locals, or the perfect way to explore Costa Rica’s Gulf Islands on your Costa Rica vacation. Best of all, we offer the best deals in Costa Rica on all the best boat tours in Jaco. Or you can save even more money and meet at the Puntarenas Pier. Your choice! But don’t miss out. Book your Tortuga Island Tour from Jaco today!!
Tortuga Island One Day Tour From Jaco Details
Tortuga Island Costa Rica Tour Includes:
* Bilingual guides and crew throughout drive, boat ride and beach experience
* Ground Transportation: Round trip or continuing transportation from: Manuel Antonio, Jaco, Guanacaste, La Fortuna, San Carlos, Monteverde & San Jose (Additional charges apply for Smart Connection continuing transportation)
* Continental breakfast on board the ground transportation in route to the pier
* 1 hour 30 minute boat ride to Tortuga Island then back via the Grand Bay’s Princess Catamaran, or the Bay’s Princess Yacht
* Coffee & cookies as you board the boat in the morning
* Fresh fruit and fresh fish ceviche during the boat ride to Isla Tortuga
* Unlimited water and natural juices during the tour
* 3 sodas per person
* Unlimited Rum Punch
* Cash bar on the boat
* DJ & entertainment on the boat
* Snorkeling Tortuga Island
* Banana boat ride
* 5 hours free time on Tortuga Island to explore the island trails, join a beach volleyball game, snorkel, take a banana boat ride or participate in optional activities such jet ski rentals, kayak rentals, SUP paddle board rentals or inflatables for an additional cost.
* Beach chairs or loungers
* Delicious lunch prepared on Isla Tortuga (Green salad, potato salad, choice of seasoned grilled fish or chicken, rice, grilled vegetables, glass of white wine and local Costa Rica coffee)
Departures: Wednesdays – Sundays (other days available with min 15 pax)
Length: 9 Hours from Puntarenas Pier, approximately 14+ hours with transportation depending your hotel
6:00 am: Hotel pick ups
7:00 am: Continental breakfast served on bus
8:30 am: Arrive to Puntarenas Pier to board the boat
10:30 am: Arrive to Isla Tortuga
1:00 pm: Lunch on Tortuga Island
3:30 pm: Depart Tortuga Island
5:30 pm: Arrive back to Puntarenas Pier
8:30 pm: Arrive back to your hotel
Tortuga Island Tours Costa Rica Recommendations:
* Comfortable light layers (it can be chilly on the boat in the mornings)
* Swimsuit & towel
* Change of clothes
* Sun hat & sun glasses
* Biodegradable sunblock or UV protective clothing
* Small day pack
* Refillable water bottle
* Cash for tour balance, cash bar, tips for your guides, souvenirs on the island, or optional activities on the beach such as jet ski rentals, paddle boards, etc
Children: Tortuga Island is great for the whole family! All ages welcome! Children ages 3 to 11 pay a discounted rate. Children under 3 are free!!
Restrictions: There is no pier on Tortuga Island, so you need to have good mobility to be able to get in and out of a smaller dingy to get on shore, or participate in snorkeling Isla Tortuga.
Special Discounts!! Ask us about student discounts and special pricing for Costa Rica Nationals and Residents with ID. We consider all of Centro America our neighbors, so we have special discounts for nationals from Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua & Panama too!!
Note: Want a Private Party Boat Charter in Costa Rica? Contact us for a quote!
About Your Online Reservation: Booking online does not guarantee that spaces are available and your reservation is confirmed. Our reservation offices are open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm CST daily and we do our best to confirm your reservation and send your confirmed voucher with meeting instructions within 24 hours. If you are booking a tour in less than 24 hours in advance, we recommend you contact us to check availability for you.
Reserve Your Tortuga Island One Day Tour From Jaco Now
Real Deal: $131.00
Real Deal: $116.00
Tortuga Island Boat Tour deposit is $25.00 per Adult and $20.00 per Child.
(The balance of $106.00 per Adult and $96.00 per Child must be paid 72 hours prior the day of the tour)
This tour departs at 6:00 AM.
The Costa Rica Tour Site
We are here to assist you!!! Our team visits these countries often to be sure that we bring you the most current and updated information on accommodations, activities, restaurants and more.