The Juan Castro Blanco National Park Tour is perfect for anyone looking to step off the beaten path for a while. As one of the lesser-explored national parks in Costa Rica, a visit here will put you directly in touch with the elements that make this beautiful region so unique and desirable.
Our eco tour begins bright and early in La Fortuna, where we embark on a 1.5 hour journey through the San Carlos Lowlands, a region known for its agricultural production, and who´s many rivers and aquifers actually originate in Juan Castro Blanco National Park itself.
Arriving in the park, we are greeted by 35,600 acres of wild and picturesque beauty. During our hike through the rainforest we´ll encounter birds such as quetzal, crested guan and chachalaca; white faced capuchin monkeys, several cat species, and all manner of flora. With 60 percent of this gorgeous park´s total area covered by primary forest and the remaining 40 percent secondary forest, the Juan Castro Blanco National Park tour is an absolute treat for nature lovers looking to experience first-hand the legendary beauty Costa Rica is so famous for.
Space fills up fast, so don´t miss out on this amazing opportunity to tour the Juan Castro Blanco National Park at a discounted rate. Book your nature tour today!
- * Round trip transportation
- * Professional bilingual guide
- * Entrance fee
- * Beverages and lunch
Departures: 6:00 AM.
Length: 7 Hours.
- * Insect repellent
- * Comfortable clothing
- * Tennis shoes
- * Sunscreen
- * Binoculars
- * Camera
- * Cash for tour balance and tips
Children: Children must be over 7 years old. Kids applies for kids from 7 to 12 years old.
Groups: 4 or more? Save even more!! Ask about our group discounts.
Restrictions: A minimum of 2 passengers is required for this tour to operate.
Reserve Your Juan Castro Blanco National Park Tour Now
Zone 1: (La Fortuna Hotels, Arenal Paraíso, Montaña de Fuego, Kioro, Arenal Springs, Nayara, Manoa, Tabacón)
Real Deal: $200.00
Real Deal: $96.00
Zone 2: (Lost Iguana, Observatory, Arenal Lodge, Tilajari, La Garza)
Zone 3: (El Tucano, Los Héroes, Mansión Inn, Rancho Margot)
Juan Castro Blanco National Park Tour deposit is $35.00 per Adult and $17.00 per Child.
(The balance of $165.00 per Adult and $80.00 per Child in cash must be paid the day of the tour)
This tour departs at 6:00 AM.